Rocky cove. It surprises the beauty of the color shades that take their waters. Snorkeling is recommended.
Situation: This beach area is located on the coastline south of the city, at the end of the rocky coves of Las Rotas.
Access: On the road "Carretera del Barranc del Monyo a les Arenetes" (commonly known as the "Carretera de les Rotes"), towards the end, where there is a viewpoint overlooking the Cape of San Antonio.
Important natural values:
- Natural Reserve of the Cape of San Antonio seabed.
- Posidonia meadows.
Diving is limited and requires a special permission from the Alicante Regional Office of the Ministry of Agriculture and Fishing (Tel. 012/ 963 866 000).
Services (medium and high season):
- Surveillance and First-aid station from 20th June to 27th September.
- June from 10.30 to 19.00 h.
- July and August from 11.30 to 20.00 h.
- September from 11.00 to 19.00 h.
Elevated surveillance chair.
- Capacity: 10 people
- Exit channel for boats